Main | kahrn - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » English Area » Join us » kahrn
kahrn
kharnDate: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 04:54 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
tongue hello my name is kharn'ive been playing for for many years now about 6 to 7 on and off.
at the mo i am in raro clan but thats going now where'years ago i use to have my own clan we done quite well.My fravorte map is hudson but ive had a map made for me so i can teach ppl to use the hammer the map is ace for learning. My fravorte weapon must be the hammer well iam on form iam good my second beat weapon is axe the dws sword iam just learning with at the mo i can use it but need more pratice.Iwant to join u guys cause ive seen some of u aroung and ur very good ppl as well as players i think i could be of some help cause i can run a server and teach ppl hammer and axe if need be hope u concider in letting me join cya soon bye for now....

SarahDate: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 05:16 | Message # 2
Major
I realy think we should let him in he is a good friend of mine.
And kharn and me was in Legions of doom {LD} back on the good old days, a very powerful clan.
and then he joined remorce i think that i was also in and we kicked some ass there to.

i think he dont need to be a trail member, because of his skills and he is realy nice.
I've been playing with him for some time today and i realy think we should let Kharn join us.

kharnDate: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 06:39 | Message # 3
Private
Kharn again Thx dude for ur support yes we was in the clan 2gether and it was good and we kicked some ass so hopefully i can do the same 4 Gsp cya..

Sphinx[Drummer]Date: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 09:54 | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administratoin
If other co-leaders agree, me too smile *Want to play with you in some arena* biggrin

wormDate: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 12:48 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: GSp~Leader
im agree^^ i know this guy
he is realy good^^

^VincenT^Date: Wednesday, 11.06.2008, 14:37 | Message # 6
Major
Group: GSp~Co-Leaders
hmm... i think we met sommere but i dont remember =)) anyway letz play on our or Alpha's serv cuz ping is the best(4 me ofc xDDDDD) so... if w0rm is agree meh 2 xD

dont fuck ma brainz

SarahDate: Понедельник, 16.06.2008, 23:38 | Message # 7
Major
haha xD

Forum » English Area » Join us » kahrn
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024   Site managed by uCoz