[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Russian Area » Руна » Ragnarok =(
Ragnarok =(
wormDate: Thursday, 05.06.2008, 00:38 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: GSp~Leader
У меня неприятная новость sad

Сегодня дата смерти одного из лутших проектов относящихся к Руне.

Сегодня прекратил свое сушиствование проект Runehordes.info!
Сайт будет находится в режиме чтения....

Вот оригинальный текст с форума:

Today marks the end of the RUNE HORDES dot INFO project.

Released to the public on 9th April 2004, it has lived a good life the last four years or so, and while today is a day I had hoped would never come (especially since I remember how disappointing it was when BlackOak - understandably, but still - shut down his Isles of Midgard project, which the RHI project was initially modeled after), my passion for the game has dwindled away ever so much (which is actually half a lie, as my heart still does burn for the game, but sadly what I desire from it is no longer to be found - the Golden Ages of RUNE are forever gone), that I can no longer find the drive to give the RHI project the overhaul it deserves or keep it maintained with the influx of "questionable" new hordes.

An alternative to shutting down the RHI project could of course be to appoint one or more administrators to take over from me and handle the approval and initial addition of new hordes to the listing (as well as cleaning up the mess other hordes may make of themselves), but the decision has been made, and it is the only solution that will give me a peace of mind.

Looking back on the history of the RHI project, I'm largely satisfied with what was accomplished with it; providing a comprehensive overview of the hordes in the community (active, inactive and deceased) and organized wars between the hordes. The latter was sadly only a one-off, but at least it added a new approach to the standard double elimination tournament as it's known... and it wasn't the only "unique" idea I had for tournaments. Many concepts have crossed my mind and a few even received further treatment in shape of brainstorms.

In closing, the RUNE HORDES dot INFO project shall indefinitely be left behind in a read-only state.

грустно..... sad sad sad

FetDate: Thursday, 05.06.2008, 01:45 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: GSp~Members
хз че это, никада там не бывал ((((

Сила - это редкий и, можно сказать, уникальный дар. Благодаря ему ты можешь перемещать предметы с одного места на другое.

wormDate: Thursday, 05.06.2008, 02:20 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: GSp~Leader
это был очень крупный проект связаный с кланами, можно так сказать, это была инфа о всех мировых кланах.
вот наш клан - http://www.runehordes.info/horde.php?hID=431
а вот весь список ХоВ - http://www.runehordes.info/hordes.php?version=hov

BloodSDDate: Thursday, 05.06.2008, 07:26 | Message # 4
Private
Group: GSp~Members

R.I.P

^VincenT^Date: Thursday, 05.06.2008, 22:54 | Message # 5
Major
Group: GSp~Co-Leaders
мда... маразм + жалко конечно... а че прекратил то? а то мне влом читать было + переводить...

dont fuck ma brainz

Forum » Russian Area » Руна » Ragnarok =(
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024   Site managed by uCoz